Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Random Thoughts

I have a couple random thoughts for the day:

- Have you seen the ad in the Roxy theatres about the woman with too many arms doing too many things (eating, drinking, applying make-up, entertaining her kids, talking on the cell phone) while she's driving. The message to the audience is "Be Safe on the Road." I didn't know whether I should be offended because they used a woman as an example and not a man, or embaressed because I too have done many of those things while driving. How would you react?

- 'WTF: Weekend Travel Fairs now on sale' was the title of an email in my inbox. Its striking how anyone (whether appropriate or not) will use swearing texting phrases to get noticed.

- I'm stealing this one from a dear friend's blog: "Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. They're in each other all along." -Rumi

Ciao for now...

No comments: