Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Hubby and I celebrated 5 years! Woohoo...

And of course, I had to scrap about it. We spent our anniversary in Viva Las Vegas, which I haven't had a chance to scrap yet. I took fabulous photogs from our beautiful room in one of the top floors of the Bellagio hotel. We had the best view of the famous water show in front of the Bellagio. This scrap page is a quickpage done by Retrodiva {designs} from digitalfreebie.com. I love the paper and elements so much that I may purchase the whole kit.

3 comments:

mommy skonovd said...

beautiful kel! and, happy 5th! :)

Jodie said...

I love the colors on that page! And the polka dots (I'm an addict!). Congratulations on 5 years and here's to 50 more (at least).

XOXO

Miss Adventures said...

adorable!!!! I am so happy for you two :)