Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Safety-Tat latest product!

I'm very excited to see Safety-tat has come out with a writeable applique. I bought the rocket ship tattoos for Liam a few months ago and have used it on many of our weekend adventures. At the time, I only bought one pack with my husband's phone number on it, which is not helpful when I'm the one taking my son out. With their latest product, I can write my phone number, nana's phone number, or uncle's phone number. This is brilliant. The tattoos are non-toxic and can last up to 5 days. Note: Do not try to apply it over sunscreen. It will come off very easily. The skin needs to be perfectly dry before applying. If you sign-up for their free newsletter, you get helpful tips on how to keep your kids safe when you're out in crowded adventures. Visit their site at: safetytat.com

No comments: