Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Woot! Woot! Go Casey!

My dear friend from high school back on the Big Island of Hawaii, Mr. Casey Stone just got some great reviews in our local paper. Here is my favorite part of the review "Yay! Pastry Chef Casey Stone knocked one out of the park with his Layered Orange Cheesecake ($9 ****), a light, airy, floaty confection in pastel colors that offered sweet relief after the disappointments of the dinner." (Jeff Cox, Press Democrat)

Click to read the rest of the review: http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20080904/LIFESTYLE/809030135/1309

My playgroup mom friends and I are going to enjoy some of Casey's delicious creations.  I'll make sure to post some pictures when we get back.

1 comment:

Miss Adventures said...

Awesome to see he's doing so well!! Yay!!!! [=)