Monday, November 24, 2008

The blog train has arrived at Insprink

Thanksgiving is right around the corner. This year has been a crazy year for me. I feel like I've grown 10-fold in the last three months. I have a new job coming up, which is very exciting and frightening at the same time. I'm thrilled to be spending more time with my son. I get to focus now on the things that will fulfill me creatively, intellectually, and emotionally. These changes are all great and a long time coming. I am so thankful for the ability to change with the opportunities it will provide. I have a lot more things to say about what I am thankful for, but who are we kidding. I know you're waiting for those freebies. *wink*

In celebration of Andilynn Designs' latest kit "Abundantly Blessed" her wonderful CT (which includes me) decided to celebrate with  freebie giveaway through the blog train express. Collect the fun quickpages and thank you card I created here.




I am the last stop, so make sure you've collected the rest of the freebies through the blog train. Go through the list below and visit my fellow Andi's Artists to collect all the goodies.

1. Andrea (the designer)
2. Melanie
3. Krista P
4. Shari & Heidi
5. Emilee

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday!

5 comments:

Tammy Dunlap said...

THANKS!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 24 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 25 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Pattycakes said...

This is so nice of you...love it!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving and Thank you! :)

CBH-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the V - Kit(s) - Valentines post on Jan. 08, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).