Saturday, November 22, 2008

It's here It's here. My first kit debut

Ohayō gozaimasu Insprink readers!!!

Check out Brownie Scraps to download my very own first digi kit called Moon Love. I know, it's not a stroke of genius, but cut me some slack. This is my first shot at designing and I'm just learning.


When my husband saw the kit, he said "oh that's nice hon. i don't get it." Since I couldn't put this in the description, I thought I'd explain the inspiration for the kit. The challenge was to create a mini kit using a certain color palette. I chose the pink and yellow. As soon as I saw the colors, I immediately thought of the time my sister Kacie and I watched a 15 hour tv marathon of Sailor Moon. Have you heard of it? It was a very popular anime in Japan in the late 90's about five girls who represent each planet and they fought evil for justice and love. Yeah, I know. Pretty corny, but it was fun. So this is the kit that was inspired by the dim-witted girl Serena (aka Sailor Moon) and her super cool friends Mina, Raye, Lita, and Amy.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments. If you're going to give me some tough love, please email me instead :)

Dōmo arigatō

2 comments:

Krista said...

GO Kelly! Whoo hoo good for you:) Where do you find the time? LOL Great job TFS!

Kristina said...

Great job!! :)