Tuesday, February 24, 2009

WOW. Has it really been 2 months?

I can't believe the last time I posted was back in December. A lot has happened since then. I successfully potty trained my son. Woot woot. We do a little potty dance together. Something similar to John Travolta's potty dance in "Look Who's Talking", but not really. We went to Hawaii to see my sister run in a cultural scholarship pageant. She won the 3rd Princess spot. You can see her in the Chinese New Year parade here. Yes. I googled my sister to find that picture. Isn't that hysterical. You can google your siblings. Crazy. I'm still loving my new job like crazy. The side effects of working at the Culinary Arts office is GAINING 2 POUNDS. EEK! Sorry Nat. I don't know if I can still fit in that bridesmaid dress in April. Hubby promises to find me the best girdle out there. I'm still the newsletter editor at Scrapmatters.com. Did you get a chance to head over there to sign up for the newsletter? It's pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

I've been scrapping like crazy. I feel like I've been on hiatus from scrapping for awhile that it's been really fun to scrap. I promise you I didn't do this all in one night. This is over the course of 3-4 weeks. Well, 5 of them were done over the course of 5 days, but that's besides the point. Here are just some of my fun layouts...

Simply Sweet Design's "Take Me To The Orient" kit at ScrapMatters.com
"sweet shop kit" by Aubrey Pierce at The Red Porch.com
"Love, Life, Nature" twice as nice collab kit now available at ScrapMatters
2/17 Tuesday Template Challenge by Denise Beaty
"Castle in the Sky kit" by Cath Cher designs

felt candy elements: "Sweet Shop kit" by Aubrey Pierce at The Red Porch 
white doodles: Britt-ish Designs "Doodlie-Do: Shapes" available at scrapmatters
other white doodle stamps: Corina Nielson/Miss Tiina "XOXO kit"
polka dot yellow paper: Britt-ish Designs "used & abused paper pack vol.2" available at scrapmatters
aqua blue paper: Andilynn Designs "Extreme Solids Paper Pack" available at scrapmatters
white stamp frame: Andilynn Designs "Stamplets 1" available at scrapmatters

"Vintage love letter" kit by WM[squared] designs at ScrapMatters.com
Jane Austen font
Mujka Designs "floral" brush
Vignette photo overlay: Two Sisters Designs at We are Storytellers
This layout is actually very dear to me. All products are from Andilynn Designs and you can read the detailed journaling here.
ScrapMatters is hosting their very first design challenge. So if you're interested, check out the details at this thread. I'm joining, so hope you get a chance to stop by and download my products for free.
I'm hosting a color challenge at The Red Porch and if you participate, you get this free kit, so why not play?
I promise to keep up with writing here more. That's one of the new years resolution that I'll probably break. Happy Scrapping,
Kelly

No comments: