Friday, March 13, 2009

Design Star Week 2!!

Hey Everyone,
Just thought I'd give you an update on the designing. So, I had only two days to put together my paper pack because I've been working on the ScrapMatters March newsletter, and I have to say. I feel pretty good about my paper pack. Clearly not a lead contender, but certainly something I can be proud of. I hope you all get a chance to download my freebie kit along with everyone elses. There are some good paper packs out there.

Here is my kit. As you can see, I chose a brigther shade of rainbow colors for this kit. You must be registered at Scrapmatters.com in order to download the kits. Once you are registered, you will find it in the gallery at the very bottom under the title DESIGN STAR. Click on that. Then got to ROUND TWO. Any that's where all the goodies are. Sorry for the inconvenience, but I promise it's worth the hassle. You'll get 30 paper packs FOR FREE!!!

Here are some of my favorites, besides mine of course :)


So hurry on over to grab a bunch of freebies! Thanks for viewing and downloading.
Kelly

3 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 13 Mar [LA 11:00pm] - 14 Mar [NY 01:00am, UK 06:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

Mrs. E said...

thanks for sharing these lovely papers! :)

Mrs E of Scrappy Freebies