Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Made it to Round 3, but didn't move on to Round 4

Aloha! Thank you so much for being supportive in downloading my freebie kits. It's been really exciting to see those numbers on my stats rise with every download. The Design Star contest has been a great challenge at ScrapMatters. If you are thinking about designing, this is the place to do it. I've learned tons from my fabulous mentor Wendy and I hope to get to work with her again. She also happens to be one of my fav digi designers. :) You can check out her EXCELLENT work here.

Here is a picture of my element pack. You can download it here.


I thought I'd also post some LOs that I've been working on. I feel like this part of my life has been neglected due to the DS contest, so it felt great to scrap again tonight.

As you may have notice, the last two are kinda funky. I've been honored to be a Creative Genius for Tangie Baxter Designs. I'm super excited because I think her stuff is amazing. I love the vintage items she has and her team challenges really stretch my comfort zone. :) You can find me here on Sundays with inspiration interviews. Here is some of her most recent releases:
Make sure you head over to scrapbookgraphics.com to pick up Tangie's latest kits.
I'm off to bed. Until next time, take care! Kel

7 comments:

WM[squared] Designs said...

Kelly- Sorry you didn't move on! :D We'll work together again soon. I just know it! :D

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 25, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 Mar [LA 08:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 26 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 26 Mar [LA 01:33am, NY 03:33am, UK 08:33am, OZ 07:33pm] ).

Miss Adventures said...

Kel, I love your work! Congratulations on making it to round 3. BTW, I love the lil' yogi!

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.