Saturday, May 2, 2009

All aboard the Shabby Chic blog train with WM[squared]

In celebration of National Scrapbooking Day and the new release of WM[squared] (one of my favorite Designer) kit, her lovely CT team (which I am gleefully a part of) is hosting a blog train with quickpage FREEBIES. Make sure that you've already grabbed freebies from Jen, Kim, Melissa, Heidi, and Heather.

Here is what I created for you:

And my fun layout of me and my sis:
This kit was so much fun. Wendy has bird cages, vintage buttons, and these fantastic papers that can inspire endless hours of scrapping. Check out her NSD grab here at ScrapMatters.com
Thanks for stopping by my blog. You probably got here from Heather's blog. Make sure you head on over to Krisi's blog to grab the rest of your freebie quickpages.
Hope you're having a fun scrapbooking day!

4 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Kathy said...

Thank-you

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 06 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 07 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).