Saturday, May 2, 2009

Andilynn Designs has new kits! Read more about it.

It's been awhile since I've been able to create for Andilynn Designs, so I am beyond thrilled that she came out with TWO new kits. I've really been into vintage stuff lately, so it is perfect that Andrea would create 2 kits in a row that would have all the elements I love.

Here is what I created with night music:
I haven't had a change to play with the beauty kit, but I hope to do that soon. It's been a crazy day. Hurry over to scrapmatters and get these kits because there is a MEGA sale going on there right now in honor of National Scrapbooking Day.
Ok I seriously need to go to bed. Can't wait to see you back here later on in the morning because I will be a part of the ScrapMatters Team blog train. Choo choo! See you then.




1 comment:

Krisi and Adam said...

THanks for the beautiful QP's (both of them)