Saturday, August 8, 2009

ScrapMatters is having a blog train and I'm on it!!

Welcome fellow ScrapMatters fans. We are celebrating yet another wonderful year at the SM home. Yipee!! I'm so excited. Aren't you? We've come a long way baby.

It's so great to see here you. You've probably journeyed from afar to get here. Did you get the chance to pick up a bunch of goodies along the way? Can you believe how many different freebies we're giving away today?!? You must have come from Christine's site. Well, lucky for you, there is more to come...

But first, let's talk about me. Haha. Yes, I'm going to share my best picnic memory too. It would have to be my most recent trip with my family. My son asked if we could go on a picnic and we couldn't resist. So we went to the local lake, parked our butts near the lake's edge, and ate our wonderful meal. My son loved watching the ducks swim by and waved to the people on the canoes. Then, we spent the rest of the day riding bikes around the lake. Sigh. Don't you just love summer? I'm sure going to miss it when it's gone.

Here is the pic of my son and neice sitting by the lakeside.


So now, on to the fun part. As a token of gratitude for stopping by my blog, I am giving you this:

Download here
You not only get a fun element cluster from the Perfect Picnic kit, but you also get a wooden frame and flower stickers created by me. Woohoo!! So make sure to tell all of your friends to jump on the ScrapMatters blog train because you never know what goodies you will find! In case you forgot where the starting point is, it is at Andilynn Design's blog.
Your next stop will be the lovely Designer Mickey B. Make sure to tell her I said hello.
Don't forget to stop by the Scrapmatters.com website for more fun, games, speed scraps and prizes. I hear they are doing giveaways like crazy. Well, it wouldn't be a party without a bunch of treats!
Have Fun!! 

14 comments:

CreativeBusyHands-Scrapbook Freebies Search said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements or Papers post on Aug. 08, 2009. Thanks again.

Lisa said...

What a great freebie, Kelly! I really like that element cluster with the journaling tag! Thank you!

Happy birthday, ScrapMatters!

lildaisydaisy said...

So cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing!!!

jennamy82 said...

Very cute. Thanks!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 08 Aug [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 09 Aug [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Sharon said...

Kelly, thanks so much for your gorgeous goodies!

princess jen said...

Thank you so much for the freebie (and a special thanks for the extra special extra freebie!!)

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!!! :)

Amy said...

Thanks! It's awesome!

Pom said...

Thank you so much. Love them!

Missty said...

Thank you so much.

林依晨Amber said...

That's actually really cool!AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,做愛,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟

I LOVE YOU said...

成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,美女,成人圖片區,avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,a片

I LOVE YOU said...

avdvd,色情遊戲,情色貼圖,女優,偷拍,情色視訊,愛情小說,85cc成人片,成人貼圖站,成人論壇,080聊天室,免費a片,視訊美女,視訊做愛,免費視訊,伊莉討論區,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性感影片,正妹,走光,色遊戲,情色自拍,kk俱樂部,好玩遊戲,免費遊戲,貼圖區,好玩遊戲區,中部人聊天室,情色視訊聊天室,聊天室ut,成人遊戲,免費成人影片,成人光碟,情色遊戲,情色a片,情色網,性愛自拍,美女寫真,亂倫,戀愛ING,免費視訊聊天,視訊聊天,成人短片,美女交友,美女遊戲,18禁,三級片,自拍,後宮電影院,85cc,免費影片,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,日本a片,AV女優